- 1 pkg corn tortillas – tear into pieces (put in 3 layers with sauce)
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef, browned with…
- 1 onion chopped, mix together, drain, and add…
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1.4 cup milk
- 1 can enchilada sauce (#303)
- 1 can mild Ortega chilis, chopped
Use a large casserole dish, put a small amount of sauce mixture in the bottom, then 1/3 of the torn tortillas, making 3 layers of each. Cover top with 1 -1 1/2 cups grated cheese and slices olives.
Bake 350, for 1 1/2 hours covered. Last 15 minutes uncovered. Depending on the shape of your pan, adjust cooking time.
This is a Les & Betty’s family favorite, but I have made it with chicken with 1/2 cup of corn added.